Our Zen inspired, RedCedar1 is located on the first floor, just one small step up from the front entrance sidewalk. Decorated with warm whites, oriental red, and black and Asian arts and crafts and textiles, it opens directly into the back rainforest garden.
Snuggle up in the queen bed and watch TV or a DVD, enjoy a book in the comfy room chairs or outside in the rainforest garden, or finish up your work at the desk. Need more space? Head up to the second floor and relax in the common area or at the table and chairs on the covered deck.
To end a busy day, have a soak in the deep tub or a relaxing shower.
The RedCedar1 is available year round as a two bedroom suite in combination with the RedCedar2.
During the months of October to April, it can be booked as a private bath.
For the months of May to September in European tradition, it shares the bathroom with the room beside it, the RedCedar2.
- Relaxing rainforest garden with lounge chairs and tables
- Semi private | private bathroom
- 32" Samsung HD LCD TV
- Full Cable TV with 70plus channels
- Samsung HD DVD/VCR players
- Memory foam mattress toppers
- Comphy luxurious microfiber linens
- Maxxmar shutters
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- VoIP phones
- Free phone calls to Canada & USA
- Very low long distance rates everywhere else
- Navien tankless on demand hot water
- IBC high efficiency radiant floor heating
- Self-serve filtered water
- Self-serve filtered water ice maker
- Bar fridge
- Full size Panasonic microwave
- Coffee maker
- Tea kettle
- Hair dryer
- Spa quality essential oils body care products