EverGreen SuiteReserve Compare
If you like a woodsy, large, casual suite, this one’s for you! This suite is very popular with families. It easily accommodates 4 people.
Our largest suite, at about 800 sq. feet, is located on the first floor, just one small step up from the front entrance. This suite, with all things rainforest, has a sliding glass patio door that open directly into the back rainforest garden.
The suite draws on the palette of the surrounding landscape – its warm grays, dark browns, and greens. It features lot of windows and folk art from the pacific northwest.
Relax in the large private living room with its modern chaise lounge sofas and rocking chairs as you watch TV or DVDs, read, listen to your favorite music, or visit with friends or your family.
Enjoy the outside by going through your sliding glass patio door to the back garden. Stretch out on the loung chairs or entertain family or friends at the patio table with chairs.
To end a perfect day of sightseeing, visiting or business, enjoy the ensuite bathroom with its heated tile floor, Jacuzzi tub big enough for 2, and shower .
Then, sink into the ultra-comfy modern queen bed for a great night’s sleep.
- Ensuite bathroom
- 40" Samsung HD LCD TV
- American Standard 8 water jet jacuzzi
- Large sitting room
- Relaxing rainforest garden with lounge chairs and tables
- Full Cable TV with 70plus channels
- Samsung HD DVD/VCR players
- Memory foam mattress toppers
- Comphy luxurious microfiber linens
- Maxxmar shutters
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- VoIP phones
- Free phone calls to Canada & USA
- Very low long distance rates everywhere else
- Navien tankless on demand hot water
- IBC high efficiency radiant floor heating
- Self-serve filtered water
- Self-serve filtered water ice maker
- Bar fridge
- Full size Panasonic microwave
- Coffee maker
- Tea kettle
- Hair dryer
- Spa quality essential oils body care products